Sunday, April 15, 2007

Life

Life is short, beautiful, and sweet. It is taken for granted every day. That is until something makes you stop and realize just what you have. My Aunt Dorothy just passed away. It's sad that I will never see her again, that her life is over. Did she have a good life? Did she accomplish her goals? What were her goals? What did she learn through it all? I always seem to go through the daily grind without stopping to truly enjoy life. In the summer time is when I typically get to slow down and relax. But this should not be how life is. I have been putting school, homework, and studying all on the front burner of life while shifting family and friends to the back. This needs to change. One day those people who get shafted (for lack of a better word) won't be here, and then I will be sorry that I didn't spend more time with them. Live Laugh Love. You have one life; don't screw it up.

No comments: